Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Alexis' Tag - II

The versatile Alexis Leon tagged me almost 2 months back. And the eversolate me is finishing the tag only now!

I am thinking about how I can make my carpenter finish the furniture work at home that he should have finished 40 days back. The best scheme till now is to assault him with my Chalus (PJs).

I said what I said. I am trying to take some back, but can’t. Seems there is some error in my system. :)

I want to do something that makes me feel contented when I seal my eyes. I might well be on the way for it.

I wish that world is a better place, which does not make me feel undeservingly fortunate.

I miss no no. I mister :). I miss a person who used to give me answer to all the questions I asked.

I hear the silence and start dissolving in it. Then I hit my head in the keyboard, which made me wear a helmet, while sleeping at work. :)

I wonder if the valley would turn green tomorrow. I wonder if tomorrow would rise as a Utopia.

I regret absolutely nothing, except a few things ;-).

I am a mystery to myself. I hired Scotland Yard to solve it. They committed suicide.

I dance when I hear ‘duppankoothu annaachi’ songs.

I sing and they declare Nationwide Hartal.

I cry in my mind, without tears.

I am not at all a serious chap as people think I might be….

I write stuff that basically can be termed as crap.

I confuse myself by thinking what I would do if I was the person I see in front of me. I think I have exhausted a key fraction of my life doing this.

I need my thoughts, my drive towards my dreams and some time to let it evolve.

I should try to control my temper, which I only show to people really close to my heart.

I finish only when I get finished. Till then, let the madness continue.

Anyone interested can pick this tag. Alexis - This one was real nice.

11 comments:

Reshmi said...

I hear the silence and start dissolving in it..that one really touched a chord in me..:))

nice to see u back!

Anonymous said...

LOL

Looks like Kochi has had a favorable effect on your temperament, this is the funniest "I" tag I have read :))

Anonymous said...

Nice read da ... I couldnt stop laughing when I read Dhanu's "Thanmathra alla Ponmathra... Ponmathra.. "
I miss - is it a US returnee residing now in TVM?

Apale paranjatha...

pophabhi said...

Reshmi: Yeps. Its nice to be back after a month of turnarounds.
Silver: Wow! Thats the best compliment I can get, that too from the princess of humour! :D
Sree:Deys... Thankooo...That read in 'Thakappanalleda Ponnappan Ponnappan' format really sounds good for Dhanu. Your question - No...Its not him.

Anonymous said...

Oduvil nee ninte Thani Niram Bloggilum kaanichu ... Good one da .. Loved reading it. Well Now I remember Alexis had tagged me too .. Hmmm

Venkateshwar Sahai said...

Really nice and honest!!

Seema said...

Absolutely Hilarous tag..could pick this one saying - AM NOT AT ALL AS SERIOUS AS PEOPLE THINK...
The unsolved mystery that lead to the Scotland Yard committing suicide...absolute mission accomplished !
I cry in my mind, without tears...touching !
Lots of mixed emotions with a dash of humour !

Anonymous said...

After reading this,
I miss, our long Chalu sessions in college.
I understood the Chalu Abhi is the Chalu Abhi everywhere.

Nice read Abhi. After such a hectic schedule during the last month, I need a Chalu break
Leks

pophabhi said...

Dhanu: Enthokke cheythalum Satyam thadanju vekkan pattilallo. I needed to be true to the heart of Chalus, alle?
Venkat: Thanks, buddy.
Seema: Thank you! Well, that serious part got revealed recently, I hear. ;-).
Leks: Chalu Abhi would be Chaluful and The Chalu sessions will persist. Altho, the company is less now, I follow it regularly through the phone! I guess when you and hubby come during December, expect an attack! :))

Krishnan said...

Nice one. Think will take it up sometime.

term papers writing said...

The best posting that I see in this site, you are interesting man.